We recommend you to install Envato Market Plugin. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).FA
You can also update the theme manually:
- Navigate to your Envato Account Downloads.
- Download “Installable theme” ZIP archive (NOT All files and documentation), and unpack it.
- Access your server via FTP or SFTP.
- Browse to /wp-content/themes/Brikk/ on your FTP.
- Delete ALL files from FTP theme folder first and upload ALL files from new theme version folder from step #2. Make sure you’re uploading the correct files with the same structure as you have before for theme (for ex. you should see style.css file at root theme folder).
AFTER you update your theme you must clear all site, WordPress and browser cache to prevent errors.
Keep your required plugins up to date
The theme that you are using is providing you with all the styles and layouts visible on the front-end. Note, that the actual functionalities are not provided by the theme itself, but the core plugins Routiz and Brikk Utilities. This is why, it is so important to keep the required plugins up to date and not dismiss the plugin update notice 🙂 It will typically appear after a theme update.
I am not receiving automatic updates through the Envato Market Plugin, what should I do?
If you are running into this problem, you should re-generating your API key. Sometimes the Envato API is having caching issues.
- Navigate to the following URL.
- Scroll down to the button Create a new token and click it, using the same permissions, copy the token and click the confirmation button.
- Back to Envato Market in your admin dashboard and insert the code into the token input, click Save Changes and you should be good to go.